Enhance your health & beauty… the Natural way.
Our brand of pure, organic, unrefined and undiluted coconut oil is extracted under very low heat from freshly harvested matured coconuts.
No additives of any kind.
DID YOU KNOW?
Heat extracted coconut oil have higher levels of anti-oxidants compared to other methods of extraction.
Hair loss / Dandruff / Growth
PROVEN BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL ON HAIR
- Prevents hair loss.
- Protects against lice.
- Reduces protein loss in hair.
- Helps get rid of dandruff.
- Helps retain high moisture in hair.
- Provides relief from scalp sweating.
- Nourishes and tones dry hair.
- Provides relief from boils on scalp.
- Prevents split ends, baldness and gray hair.
- Effective hair conditioner and good styling oil.
Moisturizer / Wrinkles / Infections
PROVEN BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL ON SKIN
- Moisturizes your skin excellently well.
- Its antioxidant property helps delay the occurence of wrinkles.
- Eliminates and prevents eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
- Kills candida thus preventing fungal infections.
- Shields against bacterial infections.
- Natural makeup remover with no side effect.
- Ideal facial deep cleanser.
Weight loss / Diabetes / Heart
PROVEN BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL IN YOUR BODY
- Improves memory and brain function.
- Helps improve type 1 diabetes.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Reduces/eliminates risk of heart disease.
- Prevents high blood pressure.
- Cancer prevention and treatment.
- antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties helps boost immune system.
- Builds muscle.
- Helps lose abdominal fat.
- Curbs appetite.
- Improves digestion, reduces stomach ulcers & ulcerative colitis
- Increases metabolism
- Prevents gum disease and tooth decay
- Protects your kidney and liver
- Treats kidney and bladder stones
- Reduces inflammation and arthritis
- Reduce seizures
- Improves digestion
- Reduce symptoms of gall bladder disease and pancreatitis
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Hormone balance
- Helps relief stress
- Supports thyroid functioning
- Eliminates free radicals damage
“Coconut oil is the healthiest oil on earth.”
Bruce Fife, N.D.
DISCOVER COCONUT OIL
“I began taking coconut oil about one month ago. I take 3 tbsp. daily, and I love it. I have more energy, less of an appetite and my skin and hair has a healthier look and feel. I also use it on my skin externally, as well as consume it. It works wonders on my feet and face/neck area.
It doesn’t shock me that the FDA and AHA don’t support the use of Coconut oil because they would rather see people unhealthy so money is spent on medical care and medication. It is sad really.
But I am a believer, and anyone that uses it will vouch for its amazing benefits.
Keep up the good work, and thank you for providing research to the public.”
“I have been using coconut oil for about a month now. I have Type 1 diabetes. I notice a significant difference in my blood glucose readings after meals if I haven’t included coconut oil. If I haven’t cooked with it, I just eat it straight out of the jar. It has also helped my 84 year old mother’s mood and energy! Thanks, Coconut Oil!!!”
“I have had rashes/eczema/contact dermatitis whatever it is called for the past two years, recently it flared up so bad that I couldn’t sleep because of the itch, it became inflamed and weepy, I’ve tried all kinds of cream, but to no avail. Out of desperation I tried applying virgin coconut oil and immediately I felt the soothing and cooling effect. Since then the flaky and dry skin is on the mend and the skin has become soft and the itch has stopped. I am totally converted and believed in the miracle healing properties of VCO.”
Don’t take our word for it.
Read coconut oil success stories from all around the world.
RESEARCH, APPLICATIONS & TESTIMONIES
Virgin Coconut Oil and Weight Loss
Virgin Coconut Oil and Diabetes
Coconut Oil and Heart Disease
Hypothyroidism and Virgin Coconut Oil
Study: Traditional Virgin Coconut Oil High in Antioxidants and Reduces Oxidative Stress in Heart, Kidney, and Liver
New Extensive Research From Sri Lanka Shows Coconut Oil has Great Promise for Treating Heart Disease
What If There Was A Cure For Alzheimer’s Disease And No One Knew?
Coconut Oil May Help Fight Childhood Pneumonia
Study: Topical Coconut Mixture a Better Treatment for Wounds and Bacterial Infections.
Virgin Coconut Oil Bests Mineral Oil for Dermatitis
Turmeric in Coconut Oil Could be Acne Remedy
Study: Virgin Coconut Oil Effective in Treating High Blood Pressure
Coconut Oil and Chili Peppers Together Increases Thermogenesis Leading to Weight Loss
Study: Virgin Coconut Oil Protects Liver from Toxic Effects of Drugs
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic activities of virgin coconut oil.
Effect of topical application of virgin coconut oil on skin components and antioxidant status during dermal wound healing in young rats.
Effects of Dietary Coconut Oil on the Biochemical and Anthropometric Profiles of Women Presenting Abdominal Obesity
Coconut Oil and Ginger Aromatherapy with Massage Improves Immune System in Cancer Patients
Glycerol Monolaurate (GML) in Virgin Coconut Oil destroys tuberculosis bacteria
In vitro antimicrobial properties of coconut oil on Candida species in Ibadan, Nigeria.
COCONUT OIL: Atherogenic or Not?
(What therefore causes Atherosclerosis?)
Antigenotoxicity of Dietary Coconut Oil
COCONUT OIL IN HEALTH AND DISEASE: ITS AND MONOLAURIN’S POTENTIAL AS CURE FOR HIV/AIDS
HEALTH OILS FROM THE TREE OF LIFE (NUTRITIONAL AND HEALTH ASPECTS OF COCONUT OIL)
A diet rich in coconut oil reduces diurnal postprandial variations in circulating tissue plasminogen activator antigen and fasting lipoprotein (a) compared with a diet rich in unsaturated fat in women.
Ceylon Medical Journal on coconut fats
The Benefits of Coconut Oil
Tsunami Victims Survive on Coconuts
Virgin Coconut Oil and Diabetes
Virgin Coconut Oil and Viruses
Virgin Coconut Oil and HIV/AIDS
The Plain Truth About Coconut Oil
Return from the Jungle – An Interview WITH CHRIS DAFOE
COCONUT OIL USES AND ISSUES ON ITS HEALTH AND NUTRACEUTICAL BENEFITS
Testimonies of AIDS sufferers using Coconut Oil in their treatment.
Research by Dr. Mary Enig